Current Job Openings
Working Student HR & Office
- itembase GmbH
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot, demoup and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for a talented Working Student HR & Office that helps us to lift our company to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
About the job:
- Support various projects, e.g. in the areas of onboarding, offboarding, process optimization and coordination
- Research new recruiting channels and come up with creative recruiting actions
- Manage our application system
- Help us in building an exceptional working environment for a really high staff loyalty
- Assist the HR department with employee files, documents and paperwork
- Check our inventory and be responsible for all ongoing orders
- Completion of daily ad-hoc tasks
- Organize great team events
- Be responsible of your own projects
What we are looking for:
- Student in business administration, economics, psychology or similar course of studies
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
- E-Commerce know-how
- A high level of motivation and willingness
What we offer:
- Real start-up spirit in an open-minded, friendly, international team of 20+ employees
- Fast growing working environment and large amount of responsibility
- A lot of room for creativity and ideas and the possibility to be part of an startup success story
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date).