Current Job Openings
E-Mail Marketing Manager (m/f) – Berlin - full time
- itembase GmbH
To enrich our team, we are always looking for the most talented individuals. Are you ready for challenging challenges in one of Berlin's best teams?
We are Itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento and Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for E-Mail marketing enthusiasts to join us and work with us as an E-Mail Marketing Manager.
About the job:
Your tasks include creating, planning and managing email marketing campaigns, including data point structuring, text creation and landing page optimization to generate revenue. Maintain and improve the email marketing database and analytics for campaign reporting. Manage email marketing communications strategy to build and maintain a solid customer lifecycle based on loyalty, trust and brand awareness. Working with a cross-functional team to ensure and develop consistent messages and innovative ideas. Your job also includes an overview of current trends in the areas of online marketing, best practices, optimization environment and e-mail strategies.
What we are looking for:
- Strong background in email marketing best practices
- Experience in sending and managing a huge amount of emails
- Minimum of 2 years experience in online marketing with focus on email in B2B and/or B2C e-commerce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, copy writing skills, and detail orientation
- Proven track record of driving new customer acquisition growth using the latest test & learn innovative tactics
- Outstanding English language skills
What you can expect:
- Basic salary + performance-based bonus
- Excellent future career prospects
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, Itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding Itembase environment, please submit your online application or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.