Current Job Openings
Product Manager (m/f) – Berlin – full time
- itembase GmbH
To enrich our team, we are always looking for the most talented individuals. Are you ready for challenging challenges in one of Berlin's best teams?
We are Itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for product marketing enthusiasts to join us and work with us as a Product Manager.
About the job:
As a product manager at Itembase, you are responsible for selecting, managing, monitoring, connecting and improving our internally used tools. You will also support us in the technical integration and implementation of partners, identify the needs of internal stakeholders, manage communication with your stakeholders and the product backlog. You also measure the success of our new features and quantify the optimization potential. Another field of activity is the automation of our processes in order to measure our success.
What we are looking for:
- Current or graduated student in computer science, business management
- Great technical understanding and proven technical skills
- Experience with Agile Process Management
- Strong problem solving skills and very good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills are a plus
- Proven work experience within the Internet industry
- Fluency in English and/or German
What you can expect:
- Basic salary + performance-based bonus
- Excellent future career prospects
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, Itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding Itembase environment, please submit your online application or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.