Current Job Openings
CRM Manager Intern (m/f)
- itembase GmbH
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for content marketing enthusiasts to join us and work with us as a Customer Relationship Manager Intern.
About the internship:
- Overseeing the Pre-sales processes
- Market research and business analysis (Target groups and categorization of potential partners)
- Automation and Management of Lead Generation, Lead Qualification and Sales Processes between different involved Departments
- Setup, Automation and Management of the CRM system
- Responsible for the migration from one CRM to another
- Overseeing the content management of the B2B and B2C platforms
- Quality control of Sales Agents performances tracking KPIs and preparing relevant reports
- Face to face feedback conversations with sales agents
- Financial tasks as being responsible for the preparation of the sales agent's bonus sheets
What we are looking for:
- Strong, targeted, logical thinking personality
- Hard working mentality
- Independent working method
- Masters scripting languages
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced in using online tools
- Ability to communicate pleasantly and persuasively
- Management qualities
- Marketing and sales expertise is an advantage
What we offer:
- Basic salary + performance-based bonus
- Excellent future career prospects (our last CRM Manager quadrupled salary during her employment and landed a technical projectmanagement job following her employment with us)
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
- AND even a paid internship
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting
opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open
working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and
demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV
with your possible starting date and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.