Current Job Openings
Human Resources & Recruiting
- itembase GmbH
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
We are 20 Vikings from 10 different countries and we are looking for a talented Recruiter that helps us to lift itembase to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
- Definition of all job profiles in collaboration with our specialist departments
- Use of existing and find new recruitment channels for job advertisements (job exchanges, online portals, social media presences)
- Development of new strategies and methods for active sourcing / direct approach
- Responsibility of pre-screening and conducting interviews
- Support of our candidates throughout the application process, from receipt of the application to hire / cancellation
- Maintain and develop our talent pool
- As a competent contact you present itembase at recruitment events and job fairs
- Continuous review and optimization of your recruiting process
- Preparation of qualitative and quantitative reports to verify the success of the recruiting activities
- You have successfully completed your studies (economics or similar)?
- You are looking for the perfect start into working life?
- You have an analytical, structured, target- and team-oriented way of thinking & working?
- You consider challenges as opportunities and actively use new ideas?
- Convincing communication & organizational skills are your strengths?
- You are an empathic person with high self-motivation and commitment?
- You are experienced in working with standard and online applications and in addition to that you call yourself data driven?
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile?
Then you are exactly the Viking we are looking for!
What we offer:
- Excellent future career prospects and responsibility from the very first day
- Open-minded, friendly, helpful and international colleagues
- A huge, light-filled open space e-commerce Loft with as much Latte Macchiato or Tea as you need
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).