Current Job Openings
Content Marketing Intern
Product & Marketing
- itembase GmbH
Type: Mandatory internship
Duration: 6 months or more
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience. Currently over 150 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
This number will be up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for content marketing enthusiasts to join us and work with us as a Content Marketing Intern.
About the internship:
- Support our marketing team in creating, editing and publishing high quality marketing & product content for landing pages
- Overseeing & coordinating our content management efforts
- Be the admin of our content management tools
- Assisting the CPO with daily marketing & product management tasks
What we are looking for:
- Preferred studies: Journalism, Media or Communication Management or Languages
- Native or excellent in English
- Strong communicational and outstanding writing skills combined with 'crisp creativity'
- A good linguistic instinct and feel as well as good sense of grammar
- Entrepreneurial mindset & tech savvy
- Basic understanding of online marketing (display, adwords, SEM/SEO)
- Ideally you have prior internship experience where you have shown dedication and a hands-on mentality
- Startup & E-Commerce know-how is a plus
What you can expect:
- Ambitious challenges
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Mitte
- Start-up spirit in a cutting edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity and ideas
- AND even a paid internship
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application.