Current Job Openings
Social Media Intern (m/f)
Product & Marketing
- itembase GmbH
Type: Mandatory internship
Duration: 6 months or more
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento and Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for social marketing enthusiasts to join us and work with us as a Social Media Intern
About the internship:
- Define and execute our social media growth strategy together with the Marketing and Product teams
- Take ownership & responsibility for all social media channels including research, content production, implementing and driving marketing initiatives, analytics and growth hacking.
- Continuously improve our messaging by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information
- Monitor industry market trends and competitors to provide intelligence on the competitive landscape and key trends
- Assisting the CPO with daily marketing & product management tasks
- Analyze, document and report results
What we are looking for:
- Preferred studies: Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or a related field
- Native or excellent English
- Strong communication and outstanding writing skills combined with 'crisp creativity'
- A passion for social media and the marketing industry - Previous experience in building a huge follower base on social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) as well as in influencer marketing is an asset
- Entrepreneurial mindset & tech savvy
- Basic understanding of online marketing (display, adwords, SEM/SEO)
- Ideally you have prior internship experience where you have shown dedication and a hands-on mentality
- Startup & E-Commerce know-how is a plus
What you can expect:
- Ambitious challenges
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Mitte
- Start-up spirit in a cutting edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity and ideas
- AND even a paid internship
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application.