Current Job Openings
Sales Agent (UK/US) - part time
- itembase GmbH
Sales Agent – US/UK – Berlin – part time
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
Currently we are looking for a talented Sales Agent UK/US that helps us to lift our company to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
About the job:
As a Sales Agent at itembase your tasks will be focused on B2B sales, account management, building up and maintaining steady customer relationships & networks, and achieving and beating our monthly sales targets in the US/UK market. You will help online shops to optimize their sales and online presence by offering them our unique premium services. If you get the chance to join itembase you will gain priceless insights into the daily work process and life in a young and dynamic Internet startup.
What we are looking for:
- Strong, goal-oriented closer
- At least 1 year B2B/B2C experiences in sales and/or Account Management
- Ability to communicate pleasantly and persuasively
- Ability to articulate and thrill our customers
- Confident telephone manner in excellent English
What we offer:
- Basic salary + performance-based bonus
- Excellent future career prospects
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).