Current Job Openings
Working Student Content Management/ Administrator
Product & Marketing
- itembase GmbH
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.Currently over 75 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API. Come January 2017 this number will up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for content marketing enthusiats to join us and work with us as a Content Manager (Working Student).
About the job:
- Structuring and tidying up of data
- Management of data collection
- Overseeing & coordinating our content management efforts
- Creating, editing, & publishing marketing & product content for landing pages
- (Admin) Management of content management tools
- Assisting the CPO with daily marketing & product management tasks
What we are looking for:
- Strong communicational skills & E-Commerce know-how
-Current student in corporate communications, business administration, media, journalism, eventmanagement, etc.
- Outstanding writing skills combined with 'crisp creativity'
- Entrepreneurial mindset & tech savvy
- Excellent English and at least one other European language
- Basic understanding of online marketing (display, adwords, SEM/SEO)
What we offer:
- Ambitious challenges,
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity and ideas.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application.