Current Job Openings
Head of Sales (US/DE)
- itembase GmbH
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 75 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API. Come January 2017 this number will up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experience e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
About the job:
- Structure and build the international sales team
- Coach, train and develop sales team and individuals to achieve high performance
- Analyze and develop sales processes and infrastructure
- Monitor sales performance, sales pipeline, KPIs and forecasting
- Working closely with our Key Account Management and our Entrepreneur in Residence to assist growth and upsell new opportunities
- Collaborate with our C-Level
What we are looking for:
- You have built, structured and lead high performing sales teams for the past 3-5 years
- You have helped companies and teams grow quickly into new, international markets, always being the force in this growth
- You have identified sales process, infrastructure and pipeline optimization
- You have demonstrated significant personal sales achievements with senior key stakeholders
- You are exceptional in developing individuals and sales team, always hitting your goals
- You bring a sales growth mindset to e-commerce – solid B2B experience
- You are passionate about e-businesses & startups
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package with basic salary + performance based bonus
- Excellent future career prospects
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).