Current Job Openings
Freelance Sales Manager (UK)
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 75 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API. Come January 2017 this number will up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for talented Freelance Sales Manager for our UK/US/DE market that help us to lift our company to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
About the job:
- Customer acquisition for a free product
- B2B telesales in the UK/US/DE market
- Building up and maintaining steady customer relationships & networks
- Realizing an excellent customer relations management
What we are looking for:
- Motivated people with ambition and a desire to earn money
- Ability to articulate and wow our customers
- Passionate about internet startups and business processes
- Excellent telephone manner (English and/or German)
- Strong, goal-oriented closer
- Experience in eCommere is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Work from home or in our light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg – you decide!
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date).