Current Job Openings
Backend Developer for Actonlytics
- itembase GmbH
Backend Developer (f/m) with a passion for next generation analytics tools
Actonlytics is turning nonsensical ecommerce data into useful actions for shops. We are forming a team to build a new version and go beyond beta. We have clients that rank among the largest corporations in the world.
It’s time to go beyond beta. Join the team and help Actonlytics graduate from our incubator.
Actonlytics beta is running on Python, Django, LESS, Celery, MariaDB, and ElasticSearch. But we are open to your choice of technology stack for the new release. We have a common infrastructure with a CI/CD pipeline based on Gitlab to make your lives easier. We have also built DataConnect.io to connect shops and stream ecommerce data to Actonlytics with ease. We have excellent product managers working together with sales and marketing kicking out and testing concepts.
About the Job
- You will create the next-generation backend of Actonlytics from scratch
- You will write processing pipelines that efficiently generate actions from data using optimized SQL queries and event-triggered consumers
- You connect to various Web APIs to fetch and process data
- You will influence and guide our technical roadmap
- Work closely with product managers and the developer team of our underlying e-commerce dataconnect.io platform
Your Key Qualifications
- 3+ years experience of software development in a business environment and very good knowledge of Java 8
- Comfortable building for speed and scalability using sharding, asynchrony and non-blocking modes of execution
- Comfortable writing and optimizing complex SQL, ElasticSearch or SolR queries
What we offer
- A unique career opportunity with excellent career prospects
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment